Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

3.26.2007

Update on the the TZ


If you are a spiderman fan or just looking forward to the movie, you will be happy to see the new picture of venom. It is kind of dissapointing, though. I was hoping he would be bigger, and have big teeth and all that. Oh, well. For anyone who tried the fuel my blog button and it didn't work, I fixed that little bug. Squashed it. Anyway, I'll put up a new poll today, so if you haven't voted and want to, you should do it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just made it in under the wire for my movie genre vote. That pic. of Venom is small. Can't wait for the movie!

RAYNOK the EGGMAN said...

Any word on whether the movie will show Kirsten Dunst's tits this time?

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...