Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

8.04.2007

The ultimatum on Bourne


Well, I saw the Bourne Ultimatum yesterday, August 3, and I have to say that it is possibly the best of the three. This is one of the only trilogies where I was not disappointed by any of the three. It seems as if every Bourne movie outdoes the last in almost every aspect, yet all are good. If you have not seen any of these movies, I suggest you do. If you have seen the others, see the new one. Note: the release date for Halo 3 is September 25 in America and 26 in Europe, not the 16th as I said in June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I can't wait to see it! I love it when the sequels actually live up to the hype.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...