Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

10.06.2007

The best game ever...


You know... of course I got it. You know what I got. I would have posted about immediately, but I had to play it. HALO 3!!! The best game in this universe. It's awesome, I got it on the 25th. If you haven't played it yet, get over to someone's house who has it right away. There are a lot of new features that were not advertised such as a flamethrower, a fourth type of grenade, which is an incendiary grenade, and about a dozen equipment objects. Usually, I would have been the first to report on something like this, but I have school and I spent any time that I would have spent on the computer on my new Xbox 360 Elite edition. Anyway, I still haven't beat the game yet, but I will answer any questions about HALO 3 that anyone has. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!! I don't have it yet! Maybe for Christmas!

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...