Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

3.10.2008

More of the same...


Well, I suppose it is time to celebrate. I have 5,000 hits now, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl is finally out! There are 33 characters to my knowledge, including previously thought left out ones like Capt. Falcon, Mr. Game and Watch, and Falco. There are the ones who have been a long time coming, like Diddy, Wario, Olimar, Pokemon trainer, etc. And then there are the ones which are unexpected (At least I didn't expect them), like ROB, most recently featured in Mario Kart DS, and Lucario (Idk, it's like a pokemon or something). Well, I hope to play it soon, but until then, I will occasionally check as I have been, at smashbros.com.

p.s. here is a new Iron Man preview, and a pic of the new Wolverine movie coming out May 1st, 2009.

Here's the Wolverine pic:

No comments:

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...