Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

12.31.2008

2008 TZ Acting Awards

Here are the Twilight Zone Acting and Movies Awards for 2008, with your host, Krakenkiller!
From now on, every year I will choose which Actors/Actresses/Movies I think deserve the "Kraken" award, which is awarded for excellence in acting.

Here are the categories:
Action/Drama:

Best Actor:
Christian Bale (The Dark Knight)
Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
Tom Cruise (Valkyrie)
Sylvester Stallone (Rambo)
Daniel Craig (Quantum Of Solace)

Best Supporting Actor:
Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight)

Best Special Effects:
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Hancock

Best Picture:
Iron Man
The Dark Knight

Comedy:

Best Actor:
Robert Downey Jr. (Tropic Thunder)
Jim Carrey (Yes Man)
Steve Carrel (Get Smart)
Matthew McConaughey (Fool's Gold)

Best Actress:
Kate Hudson (Fool's Gold)
Anne Hathaway (Get Smart)

Best Supporting Actors:
Tom Cruise (Tropic Thunder)
Jack Black (Tropic Thunder)

Best Picture:
Get Smart
Tropic Thunder

p.s. I will announce the winners in a few days. If you have any suggestions for nomination, say so in a comment. Don't get angry at me if I haven't nominated anyone or any movie you like, it is due to the lack of seriousness, and lack of time. I simply don't watch all genres of movies, only these genres with a few exceptions. I don't get paid for watching movies, although I should. Maybe I should put a pay-pal donate button up.

p.p.s Happy New Year! (in 29 minutes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good variety of actors listed. Iron Man rocked with Robert Downey Jr.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...