Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

11.30.2009

Broken Record... Best Record


Here I am saying it again... Them Crooked Vultures is the best band alongside Foo Fighters. I'm listening to the album as we type/read for free on their website. Hit the link under my oh so cleverly titled blog title. Apologies to any readers I may have had for forcing you to do nothing but follow my gamerscore progression for a couple months. This music will make it up. Even if I took your cookie it would make it up. Here, take it: Them Crooked Vultures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Epic record!

The Wandering Oak said...

Great Album! I bought it the day it came out and it has not left my cd player, or the "current rotation" shelf next to my player. It's in good company along with albums by U2, Tool, and Led Zeppelin.

Krakenkiller said...

Yeah, it's choice for sure. You sound like you would love the movie "It might get loud". If you haven't seen it, check it out. Good stuff.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...