Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

10.04.2010

Ahem...




So, I kinda forgot about this blog. I mean, I knew I had it, at some point, but didn't think about it until now. I thought "I wish I had a blog...". And so I do.

A lot has happened since I started this thing, so just to keep my dignity, I will state that this blog was started before I even heard of that "Twilight" crap. It might have even been before the books came out, but it was at least long before the movies.

The name was inspired by "The Twilight Zone". It's an old tv show, most kids these days would probably think vampires first (however I haven't seen the show as it ran decades before I was born).

Anyway, recommendation here, http://soundcloud.com/alainjohannes/sets/spark.

That's the first solo album by Alain Johannes, touring guitarist of Them Crooked Vultures, and creative member of so many other projects. Listen free. Buy on the 5th if you like. Whatever.

I've only seen probably 5 new movies or so since I last posted here. I liked Inception. And Kick-Ass. And Shutter Island. In that order. Well, I liked Inception the best.

Halo: Reach is awesome (!!), but would be more awesome if I could play it online. Internet situation prevents me.

Also, I have to wake up today. I should sleep.

No comments:

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...