Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

7.18.2007

Dog-eat-dog blog

I am testing the new poll feature, and as such there is a new poll under the posts. I don't like the new features that blogger keeps adding. It takes what little challenge out of blogging there is, or was. I had videos here before the video bar, I had polls before the poll feature, news before the news reel, and so on and so forth. It's just a little harder to make a unique blog. So, I suppose in the end, it ups the ante. It's not enough just to have flashy features. It depends on the blogger himself. Challenge the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is so many cool elements I have incorporated into my blog I gained from visiting THIS blog! So don't stop staying "one step ahead of" Blogger krakenkiller!!
W.P.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...