Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

7.02.2007

Wassup...

I have a new poll up today, and will put up new videos, probably tonight. Previews of Bourne Ultimatum and National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets. Plus something else later on the TZ web page! Ha! Transformers is coming out TODAY! Only in my little town. Man, everything comes out early here. Go ahead, whine. JK. Well, this is the greatest movie summmer in memory, at least my memory. Everything! I heard that Die Hard 4 was the best of all of them, and I hope to see it soon. I see they went for the pg-13 rating this time, trying to widen their audiences. That's one way to do it. Bourne 3 comes in August and Nat. Treasure 2 comes out in December.

No comments:

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...