Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

2.11.2017

Hang a minute

Oh yeah and that third Hobbit film kind of sucked but I still have a crush on Evangeline Lilly.

edit: Oh right why I got on here in the first place (other than avoiding responsibilities) it's the 110th (-100 years) anniversary of this blog. Holy crap. A decade. Wow. I was a kid when this started. Now I'm not. One of my friends has a kid, another soon will. Strange times. I seriously hope you all find truth and joy in your lives. Godspeed.

p.s. Also, I know everyone's told you, but watch Stranger Things.

p.p.s. Love more

p.p.p.s. do that thing you want to do

p.p.p.p.s. be kind

p.p.p.p.p.s. read more books (I know I should)

No comments:

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...