Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

2.17.2017

Post title

Well folks, I'm still here, apparently. Here's a great interview with the cast of Rogue One that I somehow missed last year.



Well, that was a lot of fun, wasn't it? I'm also looking forward to the new King Kong movie. I loved Peter Jackson's rendition, even though most people didn't. I was kind of obsessed with that movie when I was younger, I saw it 3 times in theaters, and more after. Here's the trailer for the new one, with an all-star cast including Brie Larson, John Goodman, Samuel L. Jackson, John C. Reilly, and Tom Hiddleston:

King Kong trailer that I couldn't embed for some reason

Ok, that's it then, see ya

No comments:

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...