Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

5.25.2007

I saw Pirates 3 yesterday, May 24, at 8:00. Actually, like 8:09 or something because I was in the back and some theater employee dressed like a pirate was talking about treasure or something and I couldn't hear what it was about. Anyway, it was cool, but it was weirder than the first or second. No kraken!!! Darn it. Oh well. It was funny, Jonny Depp was crazy as usual. Sailing his ship in the desert with a crew of himself. You'll have to see the movie to find out how that happened. I wonder if it will beat Spidey in the box office. We'll wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pirates 3 was pretty good! Different than I expected. But then again, what can be "expected" in the land of pirates--aside from rum and eye liner! ;) Great special effects!
W.P.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...