Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

5.24.2007

More web news...

Hello again. Today is the 400th anniversary of Jamestown, the first permanent American settlement. I now have a video bar under links i think, if you have requests for videos to put up there, comment on here. I read a review on Pirates, didn't sound spectacular. I hope the Kraken is in it. That would be sweet. EW said the effects were great, but the plot was too complicated. Pretty typical for a third movie, huh? I'm still gonna see it, though. Spiderman 3 still holds the record for opening day and weekend after Shrek 3, but Shrek has done better this week. I'm thinking it will be close with Pirates, but you know how it is, something like Transformers will come out of nowhere and beat 'em all. All those hard-core 'bot fans will come out of the woodwork, or should I say, metalwork. Either way, it won't affect me, I'm just watching the movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! I love the video bar! Ask a Ninja is hilarious!

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...