Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

5.29.2007

Update on the the TZ


Hey, I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial weekend. I did. I saw Pirates 3 again, (why not, right?) and I checked online and discovered that after pirates 3, spiderman 3 still holds the opening weekend record. Many postulate, and I agree because of the rate of decreasing money that spiderman 3 is making, that pirates will make more in the long run. I made a runescape file yesterday, unfortunately the name krakenkiller was taken (I hope it wasn't one of you) so I did krakenkilr. I made a file about a couple years ago, played 5 minutes, and haven't played since. I remembered the password, but not the username! Go figure, huh? I guess it was because of all the numbers it made me put at the end. So, if anyone could tell ne how to get anything better than a stupid bronze sword and wooden shield, it would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...