Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

5.23.2007

Whats up? Mostly movies.

Well a lot has happened since I was here last. Of course I went to the midnight showing of Spiderman 3. Definitely best of all three. A lot of reviews panned it but what do they know, right? Pirates 3 is coming out on friday, and in my tiny town our theatre got permission to release it a day early! Yeah! I suppose I should give Shrek 3 a mention, huh? No? Haven't seen it yet, won't for a while. Anyway, who saw the finale of 24 season 6? Don't give me any plot spoilers I've only seen the 1st 4 episodes and am waiting for the rest to come out on DVD. Or Hd-DVD. Or Blu-Ray. What's up with that? I'm stickin' with good ol' cheap DVD. Until it becomes like VHS or Beta. Appearently, Sony stopped making Beta video in 2002! What? Hmm. Some sweet movies comin' out this summer, Die-Hard 4, or live free or die hard with Bruce Willis, and I read that the guy who plays Mac in the Mac and Pc commercials is in it. I'm sure they'll find a way to blow up a windows computer in the movie. Also, spy action movie fans, the Bourne Ultimatum is coming in August. Looking forward to that. Anyway, I'll be posting again soon.

No comments:

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...