Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

6.29.2007

Important update...


I was going to change this url, but all other options are taken. The url is still www.twilighterz.blogspot.com. Also, I have some sweet videos going up here soon, like the Halo 3 preview, which I'm sure most of you have seen. But, BIG news, I am posting the preview to... Halo Wars, the Halo RTS!!! Oh Yeah!!! The preview is very cinematic, and as far as I know, it is only on Xbox 360, unfortunately not on PC. Funny, because most RTS games are for PC. It takes place before the destruction of Reach, for people who know their Halo lore. A.K.A., before Halo 1, which means you get to command Spartan IIs! Additionally, the Halo movie was supposed to come out next summer, but was indefinitely postponed when Universal and 20th Century Fox backed out of the deal. Peter Jackson, the executive producer, said (paraphrase) that they will see the potential in a Halo movie when they see the Halo hype. E.G., when Halo 3 comes out. So, I don't know when that movie is coming out. Halo 3 is coming this September 16, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. There is a surprise video at the Twilighter Zone web page when I get it up. Don't miss it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool surprise video, looks like a slammin game!

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...