Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

6.04.2007

Almost Summer!

Hello again, blog readers! Spring is almost over, which means Summer is almost here, which means it's time to harvest the crops! No, school's almost over!!! I don't know if any of the adult readers here are too excited about that, though. Unless you're a teacher. Which brings me to the question, how many of my readers are adults, and how many are kids? Interesting question, indeed. But, I'll never know. If I had to guess, I would really have no clue. On my hit counter it says 600 something, but I log into the hit counter website, and it tells me have like 2000 visitors (last time I checked, almost a month ago)! Oh well, I guess I'll never know. If anyone knows the difference between a hit and a visitor, please let me know. But for now, I'm going with the hit counter.

4 comments:

SelahCounselingLLC said...

One adult here!

Anonymous said...

1 "kid"... glad you are back with regular new stuff! Cool!

Anonymous said...

one kid here

J.S.

Ayush said...

Hello,

I was facing the same problem as you are facing with details of the vistiors on me website.

Hits denote the no. of time the webpage is opened.
Visitors will denote the no. of unique people visting your webpage.

So it can be that you have 100 hits but only 50 visitors. This will denote that a visitor has opened your page twice on an average.

I have been using http://gostats.com and I am completely satisfied with them.

Try using it, you will feel the difference.

Cheers!
Ayush

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...