Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

6.05.2007

Web News v.3



This month, on the 15th, the new Fantastic Four movie comes out. I certainly hope that it's more fantastic than the last, which was 20 percent special effects, 70 percent dialouge, and 1 percent cool action. The other 9 was the credits. Also, the Apple iPhone is coming on the 29th. Looking at the picture, I'm wondering, "Where's the phone"? I think it's going to be about $499. Not worth it. The same reason I don't want a PS3. I played it at Best Buy, it had incredible graphics, but was slow and glitchy. And $599. I will add the FF 2 trailer to the video bar for anyone who wants to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RE: Apple iPhone, and "where's the phone"... "We're not _having_ any phones!" might be an answer. ;)
W.P.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...