Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

6.28.2007

Update on the the TZ



It's been a few days, and I believe it's okay to be French now. Maybe not. But, next week is Independence Day, and also the same day that Transformers the movie comes out. I am adding Digg buttons to my site, I hope they work, unlike the fuel my blog thing. Another history thing, WW1 started today in 1914, and ended today in 1919. Well, that would be Armistice Day, now known as Veteran's Day, but today in 1919 the treaty of Versailles was signed, telling Germany they needed to pay for everything and so forth. Am I boring you? Too bad. It is summer, and the pirates online thing isn't up as far as I know. They are late. Oh well, I hope nobody comes to their site. Apparently, China has labeled U.S. the biggest emitter of Co2. Cheney blames environmentalists. Who cares about Co2? One volcano eruption puts out more carbon dioxide than all of mankind combined in one whole year. And those volcanoes go off quite a lot. And another thing... GAS can't put holes in GAS! Example: Co2(carbon dioxide) does not put holes in O3(ozone). Well, that's enough of that, my next post will be lighter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boring??? No way! laugh out loud satirical good time reading! The most fun you can have without a bag of Doritos on your hand! ;)
Bravo krakenkiller, always an adventure for the eyes!

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...