Welcome to the Twilighter Zone

Useless since Feb. '07

6.19.2007

Update on the TZ...

Well, I saw FF2 a couple days ago. Definitely better than the first one. I was thrown off a little before I saw it by the PG rating, but this movie just shows that you don't need to have PG-13 or R material for a good movie. Silver Surfer was pretty sweet. Also, my birthday was this month! Awesome. Watching Pirates 1 for the first time in a couple years makes me think of how much different the second two movies were. I still like the kraken though. Lots of votes for everyone but Harry Potter. Not that I care. The new Die Hard 4 trailer was at FF2, it was cool. Looking forward to that one! Rock on, Summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved FF2!!! And that Die Hard trailer!
W.P.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Prime series

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Do you dare...